- 1 Year and unlimited mileage warranty on the shock, rubber top mount, end links and etc.
- Warranty are only eligible for customers who purchased directly from us on this site.
- No warranty on camber plates if applicable.
- Completely rebuildable and individual replacement parts are available with a proof of purchase.
Process for warranty replacement:
Please send us a copy of your receipt or order ID to verify for proof of purchase. A detailed description of the your problem. Some photos and video would help to identify the issue. We also need the serial number (sticker usually on the bottom of the strut). E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proof of purchase.
- Photo of serial number for the defective part. It's on the bottom of each strut and shock. On the original installation booklet and packaging. We MUST have the serial number for warranty purpose.